© 2017 KHM Consulting Inc. All Rights Reserved. KHM Travel Group® is a registered trademark of KHM Consulting Inc.

California Seller of Travel Registration # 2089491-50. Registration as a seller of travel in California does not constitute the state's approval. Agent is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. Florida Seller of Travel Registration # ST37113. Hawaii Seller of Travel License # TAR 7231. Iowa Seller of Travel Travel Agency # 960. Washington Seller of Travel UBI # 602 775122.

Cancellation and change penalties may apply to any travel arrangements booked. Details will be provided upon request.

More information about passports.

Click the "Visa Approved" button to access a listing of country requirements regarding visas.

You can also find  more information from the State Department link

Travel Resources

Click on the "Passport To The World" button for passport or birth certificate requirement for your destinations.

Passports generally take 4-6 weeks to arrive. Everyone will need a passport if you are traveling outside the United States (including children). You do not need a passport if you are traveling to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands (St Thomas, St John, and St Croix.) Passports are valid for 10 years for adults and 5 years for children. They are obtained through your county government center.

If you already have a passport, check your passport validity for international trips. Be aware of visa requirements for the countries you are traveling to. It is also a good idea to leave your passport details and copies of your travel documents with family. The expiration date of the passport must be at least six months past the date of trip departure.

If you are traveling with your child (or children) outside the United States and both parents are not present, you will need to have a notarized letter from the absent parent stating consent. The only exceptions are if you are the legal guardian or the absent parent is deceased. In this case bring paperwork to support this.

If you are going on your honeymoon and have not changed your last name yet, you will travel with your maiden name. Your name needs to match your license and/or passport.

Travel Insurance

Speak To A Travel Advisor:  540.699.0992


Click the "Vaccination Station" button to access a listing of country requirements regarding vaccines that may be needed. 

You can also find  updated information from the CDC Notices link.